What Jugglor can do
"Jugglor can do so much for your Projector files, but what
exactly can you do with Jugglor?"
When Jugglor was first released,
this question was asked on a regular basis. And people answered. In fact, Mike
from Texas had so many ideas, we decided to honor his list here to inspire others.
There are so many uses for Jugglor and here are just 35 of them:
- Fullscreen animated intros for applications
- High graphic quality video tape movie intros - since it is fullscreen just output and record to VCR, add soundtrack and voice-over and viola!
- proposals for website, graphic work, etc.
- Educational Software - math, science, English, etc.
- Art portfolios - clipart, illustration, personal art, etc.
- Slideshows - art, of realty for sale, promotional city tours, medical based slides
- walk you through an application step by step (chow's)
- Pre-production movie storyboards - since Flash lends itself to quick vector illustration
- Virtual Pets
- Personal Popup Reminders - remember important dates, birthdays, anniversaries if you can set Flash to launch at certain time intervals
- Product billboards ( banners ) - smaller version of electronic catalogue, advertising just one product
- Website Link / Walkthroughs - website builder could demonstrate to client their new website or someone could walk a potential client through websites built for others. Also keeps graphics safe until ready to be released to client
- Fullscreen Websites - no ActiveX Control needed
Multimedia Games - thanks to Flash 4 interactivity
- Family Albums - create animated bodies with photo heads of your family
- CD Autoruns / splashscreen
- Installer Splash Screens / Frontends
- CD ROM based applications - now apps are fullscreen, professional and yours
- Call other applications - a single menu for a group of apps someone has downloaded from your site as you have to collect them all to make menu work!
- Electronic Newsletters - email monthly or daily to subscribers
- Downloadable website - i.e. someone could look at the site on or offline. Looks the same either way though offline looks better without all the buttons and browser clutter
- Recipe Books - with an animated Galloping Gourmet
- Digital Resume - use JAVI to present an intro by you then go to Jugglor file
- Electronic Travel Brochure - with animated map, walkthrough of sites to visit
- Electronic Business Card - use JAVI to include talking head of self on the card
- Chat With Barney or some cartoon character - with Flash4 chat capability a child could chat online with a cartoon character, etc.
- Animated Electronic Books
- Electronic Help files
- Electronic Animated Comic Books - where the characters move
- Learn to....series
Learn to Sign
Learn To Type
Learn To etc.
- Online game using chat client
We'd like to thank Mike in Texas for all of these. Good man!